Convenience and Security in Payments on Medtide
We provide multiple payment methods, such as credit cards, bank transfer, and over-the-counter, so you have the flexibility in choosing how to pay.
We make checkout on our website fast and secure with a reliable and secure payment gateway provider through eGHL, which is one of the most widely accepted digital payment methods for Southeast Asia online business. We secure your payment with multiple payment processing technologies.
Payment Service Provider:
- Pay online with a secure payment platform, a PCI DSS Compliant Level 1, from eGHL company. >> Learn More about eGHL
- SSL data encryption from Let’s Encrypt Authority X3.
- Malware removing tool, cWatch Website Security, from Comodo company.
Completing a Secure Transaction on Medtide
We are the only certified online pharmacy in Thailand that is eligible to use a payment service from eGHL. As an official partner, we can provide several methods of payment covering both card and non-card payment with the highest level of protection for our valued customers. So let’s take a look at the options below:
Credit / Debit cards on website: VISA, MasterCard, JCB.; discontinued support since Nov 2020.
- Credit / Debit cards via Facebook Messenger: VISA, MasterCard, JCB.; facebook messenger app is required – visit us on Medtide Facebook Page. To learn more about Facebook Pay by KGP, simply click here or visit kasikornglobalpayment.com.
- China’s e-wallet: Alipay
- Thailand’s e-wallet: Line Pay, SCB easy, K Plus, etc.
- Online banking: SCB, KBank, Krungthai, Bangkok Bank, etc.
- Over the counter: BigC and Tesco Lotus
- Cash on delivery: Exclusively for some customers.
- Please note that we strongly discourage you from transferring money through Western Union.
- Payment with direct bank transfer is available if you are a Thai resident or you have a Thai bank accounts, which will allow you to pay with Medtide QR code or bank account number.
How to Pay: Step by Step
1. To make a payment, click the ‘My Account‘ menu and select the ‘Orders‘ icon to review your orders.
2. We will approve your order within 1-3 business hours and you will then see the ‘Pay‘ button and can proceed to checkout. [New Policy – August 2020: we no longer send an email confirmation when your is approved.]
3. Choose your preferred payment method: bank transfer, QR code, debit/credit card, online banking, or over-the-counter.
3.1 You have the option to choose Bank Transfer which allows you to make payment at ATM, or Thailand’s PromptPay, or QR code payment (e.g. SCB easy, K Plus, WeChat, Alipay, etc).
3.2 If you select Online Banking or Over-the-Counter via eGHL payment gateway, a new payment page will open, prompting you to enter your payment details. Please follow the steps to confirm your payment. During the payment process, you will be redirected to a payment page hosted by eGHL to complete the transaction. After successful payment, you will be able to download your receipt immediately from the “Orders” menu. Once your payment has been approved by eGHL, we’ll process your orders immediately.
NOTE: Your bank will ask you to verify your identity by entering an authentication code. In most cases, this is a single-use security code that is sent to you by SMS on your mobile phone.